After a couple of happy years blogging my forays into social media, Facebook application development, online marketing, and so forth on AjaxNinja / Marketing Ninja, I took a year-long break from blogging between May, 2009 and May, 2010. Now that I'm back in the saddle with my copy of Visual Studio, a slew of startup ideas in the social media / online marketing space, and a hell of a lot of energy, I decided that it was time to get back into the habit of blogging.
As of writing this I'm still working for SmartDraw as a mutli-faceted online marketer, although I'd like to see one of my startup projects take a life of its own and blossom into what I do full time.
Here are the goals I have for this blog:
- To publish short code samples which other .NET programmers may find useful in the course of developing their own applications which leverage social media / web 2.0 REST APIs.
- To publish longer code examples, tools, and extensions to aid .NET developers.
- To link up and network with like-minded developers who want to collaborate on projects, preferably in the San Diego area.
- To build an online sounding board for ideas about software development in the social space.
- To convince people, namely myself, that I know what I'm doing